As homeowners, we are constantly looking for ways to improve upon the appearance and overall value of our homes. Home improvement projects do just that. From kitchens and bathrooms, to living rooms and backyards, home improvement projects are everywhere. Now that the holidays are here, why not improve upon your kitchen lighting and make this favorite room of the house your next project. Since the kitchen is one of the busiest spaces in your home, updating your kitchen lighting can certainly make it more efficient, but enjoyable at the same time. By changing the lighting in your kitchen, you can accomplish an entirely new stylish look and appeal.
With Gervais Electric, Inc. you can have an upgraded, newly modernized kitchen in absolutely no time at all. There is a wide range of lighting options you can choose from that can help you achieve that ideal look you are searching for. Abundant lights and fixtures, in a vast array of unique styles, designs and finishes are available on the market today to add ambiance and appeal to your kitchen living space.
Kitchen Lighting Options to Choose From
We want to share some of the more stylish and innovative lighting options that are available to you.
- Recessed – Recessed lighting can, without a doubt, improve upon the ambiance of your kitchen significantly. Further, recessed lighting can add functional lighting that contributes to the many kitchen tasks performed including reading recipes, cooking, and countertop prep such as cutting, rolling, and decorating.
- New Lighting Fixtures – You can choose to add a variety of new lighting fixtures that accent your existing kitchen décor. Upgrading your kitchen space with altogether new lighting fixtures is a spectacular way of adding a unique, customized touch. Typically, the fixtures you choose are a true reflection of your own personality and style.
- Under Cabinet Lighting – Most of us would value additional lighting in our kitchens and surely the installation of stylish under cabinet lighting can accomplish just that. It’s always easier to get about and perform in the kitchen when sufficient lighting is available.
- Pendants – Pendant lighting is a tremendous lighting option for islands and dining areas.
- Chandeliers – Chandelier lighting certainly adds that perfect touch of elegance to your kitchen while providing additional lighting for all your kitchen tasks.
- Customized Island Lights – What an exciting way to illuminate your kitchen island while adding a decorative appeal to the very heart of your cherished kitchen space.
- Track Lighting – With state of the art track lighting you can move, rotate, swivel and/or aim the fixtures to provide ambient task or specialized accent light as needed.
- Ceiling Lights – Installing additional ceiling lights provides easy and attractive lighting and can be mounted either flush with the ceiling or close to the ceiling; whatever suits your existing décor and your personal taste.
- Fluorescent Fixtures – Fluorescent fixtures are a bright, high-efficiency lighting option that is ideal for creating whole-room illumination in your kitchen.
- LED Lighting – LED lighting, as we all know, saves energy and helps to reduce your electric bills. In addition, LED lighting is cool to the touch and provides balanced light distribution throughout the entire kitchen space.
The kitchen is the new family room. It’s the room where everybody wants to hang out. Enhancing the overall appeal and appearance of your kitchen with upgraded lighting options is a sure-fire way of making your kitchen space stand out above the rest. Dimmers installed in your kitchen are a perfect way to alter or adjust the atmosphere to suit your every occasion and guest.
If you are interested in upgrading your kitchen lighting, whether conventional options or inspirational kitchen lighting, then the experts at Gervais Electric are the professional team for you.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can enhance your kitchen space with new, innovative lighting solutions from Gervais Electric.