Every home uses large quantities of electricity every single day. From cooking, heating, cooling and laundry, to running multiple appliances, charging cell phones and computers and surfing the web, the electricity demands on all of our homes are far beyond many. To accommodate the countless demands made on your home every day, it is imperative that homeowners ensure that they have an electrical system that is not only state of the art but working at peak levels all the time. The best way to accomplish this task is to have routine electrical inspections performed on your home’s electrical system.
Identifying Potential Electrical Problems
A home electrical inspection is a surefire way to provide peace of mind to homeowners as well as safety and security that your home and your entire family are safe from electrical risks and fires. Our highly skilled and experienced team of electricians is steadfast their commitment to meet the individual needs of all our valued clients. We want to be sure that every one of our clients has all the insight and understanding they need when it comes to identifying potential electrical system problems.
With an electrical inspection you can be sure that our professionals will identify potential problems and provide effective solutions to ensure the overall safety of your home and family. There are a variety of problems that can arise with an electrical system that can be easily identified when a full inspection is performed. Some of those common problems include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Carbon monoxide detectors that are not functioning properly
- Smoke alarms that are either improperly installed or not operating
- The need for installing additional GFCI outlets either in bathrooms or kitchens
- Bathroom fans and or bathroom lights that are in need of a separate 20-amp circuit
- Washers, dryers and laundry rooms in general that do not have proper circuits installed
- Wall switches that are defective
- Lighting that may be installed with old, worn-out wiring
- Overcrowded electrical wiring
- Illegally spliced wires
- Tube wiring and knobs that are outdated
- Appliances such as stoves that do not have their own dedicated circuits of 240 amps
- Other equipment, such as sump pumps, generators or heating or cooling units that are not properly installed or are absent proper amps for operating equipment effectively and efficiently
Trust Our Pros
The team of certified professionals here at Gervais Electric, Inc. takes a great deal of pride in providing only the highest quality electrical parts and services to all our valued clients. To learn more about electrical inspections, whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, or simply want to ensure the security, safety and functionality of your home’s electrical system, rest assured we are the team for you. Reach out to one of our friendly, dedicated team members and schedule your free consultation today. We look forward to serving you and to ensuring the safety of your home and family. Whether winter, spring, summer or fall, you can always count on our trusted team. Our clients are our number one priority which is why we highly recommend you take time out to schedule your service appointment today.
An electrical inspection not only ensures the safety of your home and family but offers you the peace of mind needed knowing that the electrical system in your home is up to date and equipped to handle all your electrical needs, and all without risk. For all your residential or commercial electrical needs, be sure to look to the pros here at Gervais Electric, Inc. Don’t delay. Schedule your home inspection today!